Keep you "adventures" alive...

By Vichara

I wanted to be an astronaut when I was young. When Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon I was 10 years old and growing up in a small town in the Great Lakes area many things seemed possible. Of course as time moves on all of the adventures of youth get tempered by the realities and logistics of life. Things change. Each one of you reading this may have had or still have these “adventures” that exist in your hearts. We never truly give them up; they will sometimes morph into other forms of adventures. Retain you your sense of adventure no matter what scale it ends up being. Keep the “Huck Finn” engaged in your heart and keep building those metaphorical wooden rafts that help you float your dreams to the next destination. I once met a 93 year old woman in a Tai Chi group the that, I could tell by her eyes, is still building rafts. Keep your adventures alive!!

No Comment

Post a Comment