An altruistic bridge...

By Vichara


As I ply my way through the day I sometimes envision my journey like a small ship making it's way through the islands of sound, ideas, faces and circumstances.  Occasionally I am confronted by an island of altruism that is so inviting I want to dock there for a long time and be inspired.  There are so many of these islands out there it often raises this question (well, at least to me).  If there are so many organizations out there that are doing good, that have a good heart and have shown positive results (big or small) why can't they all join together and create a tsunami of good?  An altruistic bridge that could link all of these lone voices of good into a choir of compassion and positive actions.  A unification point where those not sure of their destination point being lost in a sea of negativity could find solace and inspiration.

No Comment

Post a Comment