Free photo contest...

By Vichara


I was informed that the month of April is National Grilled Cheese month.  Really? Seriously folks is that for real?  I mean has it come to this where we celebrate a dairy product melted into slices of greasy bread for a whole month. That's it my friends I have had it!  While it's always important to retain and propagate levity in our lives on a daily basis I think I want to propose a new calendar of monthly celebrations hopefully one that some of you will agree with and join with me in celebrating.  My first thought was of making every month International Compassion month but I figured people would get bored and be less compassionate.  So here it goes.  January - Forgiveness month because at the start of the new year everyone needs to forgive each other for the past year's transgressions.  February Love month, I mean they have already made all of Valentine cards so why not.  March - Patience month, for some the winter months of drag on too long and need a break. Give each other some more patience while the season is changing.  April - Wisdom month, since it's spring and planting season why not take it one step further and plant seeds of wisdom in each other's garden so we can gain more mutual understanding. May - well why don't we make that International Compassion month, with all the turmoil currently happening in the world we all need a little more compassion.  June - well what do you think? If you are up to it send your comments here of what you think June should be and the rest of the year.  If your suggestion is picked I will send you one of my photos like you see on this site free anywhere in the world.  Send your suggestions along and don't forget your address.  So come on world let's do better than grilled cheese month!

No Comment

Post a Comment