MTOTD...

By Vichara


Yesterday I went out with about 140 different characters. Now that may seem like a lot but to tell you the truth it wasn’t all that overwhelming. In fact in some ways it was somewhat limiting. Oh, they were personable enough but most of the time the conversations were considerably abbreviated. There was a lot of OMG, BBR, WMPL, SFLA and TMI. Another thing about these characters I was hanging out with was that they seemed to all be in a hurry. For what I am not quite sure because as soon as they spoke their clipped dialogue they just stared, waiting for something to happen. It made me think (I know that’s dangerous), is the gradual loss of the eloquence of language in favor of the monosyllabic abbreviations a reversion to out guttural prehistoric grunts that our ancestors uttered in caves? IDK, LOL ☺

No Comment

Post a Comment