Rightfully yours...

By Vichara


Many mornings as I “sit” to write these “thoughts” I almost feel like a satellite dish awaiting a signal. Where it will come from and it is going to bring to my cranium I am not sure. Just like what you are reading now I am not sure where it comes from as the pencil moves along the page. It is mysterious. Perhaps what comes to me and ends up on this page is the reflection in a moment of what I have read, seen and heard so far channeled through some filter of intuitive understanding or perhaps the right conditions have been met and the tumblers of the lock fall into place and open. Whatever it is and wherever it comes from I can tell you this…everyone of you should stop for at least 30 minutes a day from doing anything and just sit and think. Now daydreaming while driving the car doesn’t count. I’m talking about finding a spot wherever you feel comfortable and somewhere will little distractions and just reflect, think and allow the channel that gets closed down with all of our activities to be open even if it is just a little while. Our days can sometimes get shot out of the cannon and the frenetic energy of communication devices keeps propelling us in many directions and talking to people who are not even in the same room. Push the buttons off! Let them sit idle for awhile and allow the natural synopses that engage your brain to breathe and give back to you what is rightfully yours – thought.

No Comment

Post a Comment