It's what we expect...

By Vichara


This past Saturday my wife and I celebrated the 10th anniversary of our first date.  I thought 10 roses would be a nice thing so I dropped by one of the local florists.  Instead of 10 the gentleman had a deal for 24 which he recommended and I accepted.  But as I stood at the counter while he wrapped them I thought when you come to a shop like his you know that you will get as many flowers as you want and afford without thinking if there will be enough...it's what we expect. When you go to a restaurant there will always be food there...it's what we expect.  The same applies to many things in our clickable always enough western culture...it's what we expect.  We expect everything to be there all of the time without fail because it always seems to be...it's what we expect.  It is interesting that even though we are all quite capable of being compassionate, giving love and helping each other that it is not common that we do.  I guess...it's what we expect.

No Comment

Post a Comment