To all readers around the world...

By Vichara


I am very excited to let you know that tomorrow, April 7th, I will be on a wonderful Internet radio program called "Access Zen" hosted by Gregory Foster. He has read these thoughts that I am lucky to be sending out to all of you and wanted to interview me about these missives and the origins of this blog. I hope you can tune in to the show which starts at 6am (Pacific Coast Time - Los Angeles). Also if you feel compelled and wanted to call in to give your thoughts on my thoughts please call 866-472-5788. I would be very excited to hear from any of you out there that I am fortunate to having reading these musings.

Below is the Internet web link for the show. Go to this site and look for the show "Access Zen" and click in. If you are unable to listen live the show will be archived for listening later. I do hope you can tune in and listen and hopefully call in. I want to thank everyone of you out there, people I know and those I don't know for taking the time to read this blog. I truly appreciate it.

http://www.voiceamericavariety.com

Also...if anyone is interested I am considering compiling these "thoughts" in a daily reading book. Please let me know if this would be something that would be of interest. You can contact me here in the comment section or my email dunkelcraiggie@gmail.com

Again thank you for taking the time to read these thoughts and I hope they are in a small way helpful and ignite something for you.

Craig

1 Comment

I would be interested in a book of thoughts...

thank you for sharing with us.

GW

Post a Comment